Surf Art by Clara Trucco. Painting series: "Transparent and turquoise waves".

Clara Trucco, 2009.
Wave and fabrics.
Ink on canvas
20 x 20 cm. 

 Clara Trucco, 2009.
"My wayve"
Ink on canvas
15 x 15 cm.

Clara Trucco, 2009.
"Surf passion, surf poison"
Ink on canvas
24 x 35 cm

Clara Trucco, 2010.
"The begining wave"
Ink on canvas
22 x 27 cm

Clara Trucco, 2009.
"Genesis"
Ink on canvas
20 x 30 cm


Clara Trucco, 2011.
"My Ocean"
Ink on canvas
20 x 20 cm. 

Waves, waves, waves... After a beautiful session, a good chat with the Sea, my surf desires are calm and I usually like to paint and transmit what I feel. Feel so good!

Clara Trucco, 2009.
"Transparent and turquoise wave"
Ink on canvas.
22 x 27 cm.

Clara Trucco, 2009.
"One of the first"
Ink on canvas.
22 x 27 cm.

Waves, waves, waves...Sometimes seems that is all that a surfer need. Then, when you are thinking only in that way, and waves don't come, better to start thinking in another thing you like to do. I love paint. So if there are no waves and no possibility to surf, painting is the best thing I can do to be able to wait.

Clara Trucco, 2010.
Painting waves
Ink on canvas
20 x 20 cm

Clara Trucco, 2011.
Ink on canvas
20 x 20 cm.

Clara Trucco, 2010.
Surf and love
Ink on canvas
20 x 20 cm. 


...


Entradas populares

Bio