Clara Trucco Surf Art. "Barceloneta Beach: Believe or not Believe",
"Barceloneta Beach: Believe or not believe"
Acrilic on canvas
50 x 70 cm.
Clara Trucco Art.
"Barceloneta Beach: Believe or not believe"
Acrilic on canvas
(detail)
This
painting is inspired by the Barceloneta beach. The original drawing was
made with pen on paper and refers to my first expriencie surfing on a
shoal.
I tried to represent that moment, ephemeral and magical, that I was lucky to live another day of waves on the beach of Barcelona. I am especially grateful to the Mediterranean sea. This piece is a way to pay homage and to keep alive that wonderful moment that Nature made me live.
I tried to represent that moment, ephemeral and magical, that I was lucky to live another day of waves on the beach of Barcelona. I am especially grateful to the Mediterranean sea. This piece is a way to pay homage and to keep alive that wonderful moment that Nature made me live.
"Barceloneta Beach: Believe or not believe"
Acrilic on canvas
(detail)
...
You can visit another painting of this shoal experience on the folowing post:
.....................................................



