Clara Trucco. Pintura: "Redes sociales"
Clara Tucco 2014
"Facebook"
Ink on canvas
Mixed media
93 x 73 cm.
(detail)

Clara Tucco 2014
"Facebook"
Ink on canvas
Mixed media
93 x 73 cm.
(detail)

Clara Tucco 2014
"Facebook"
Ink on canvas
Mixed media
93 x 73 cm.
(detail)

Clara Tucco, 2014.
"Facebook"
Ink on canvas
Mixed media
93 x 73 cm.
Esta es una pintura fue realizada con tintas especiales de impresión industrial. Las calaveras están delineadas con rotulador. Se le ha dado una capa de barniz brillante para protegerla.
Esta pieza intenta ser un mensaje de reflexión y crítica respecto al uso que podemos hacer de las redes sociales.
Evoca la canción del artista Bob Marley titulada "Satisfy my soul" cuya letra habla del encuentro, de la necesidad de contacto. De alguna manera nos está hablando de la comunicación versus el aislamiento que es en cierta medida lo que intento representar en este trabajo: las contradicciones que encierran las relaciones virtuales en las redes sociales como por ejemplo: Facebook.
Para las personas que vivimos fuera de nuestro país de origen, las redes sociales pueden resultar negativas en algunos aspectos. El hecho de tomar contacto con nuestros seres queridos, conocidos o comunidades a las que ya no pertenecemos puede llevarnos por un camino poco propicio para las distintas faces del duelo migratorio.
"Baby, never let me be a loner, and then you hold me tight"
(Te dije: -Nunca me dejes ser un solitario, y entonces me cogiste fuerte)
A continuación, os dejo la letra completa en inglés:
Oh, please don't you rock my boat (don't rock my boat)
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)
Oh, please don't you rock my boat (don't rock my boat)
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)
I'm telling you that, oh, oh-ooh, wo-o-wo!
I like it - like it this (I like it like this, I like it like this) -
So keep it steady, like this. (I like it like this)
And you should know - you should know by now:
I like it (I like it like this), I like it like this
(I like it like this, I like it like this),
I like it like this, ooh yeah! (I like it like this)
(Satisfy my soul) You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul);
You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul).
Every little action (satisfy my soul),
there's a reaction (satisfy my soul).
Oh, can't you see what you've done for me, oh, yeah!
I am happy inside all - all of the time. Wo-oo-o-oo!
When we (bend) bend a new corner,
I feel like a (sweep) sweepstake winner.
When I meet you around the corner (round the corner),
You make me feel like a sweepstake winner (a sweep - a sweepstake winner).
Whoa, child! Can't you see? You must believe me!
Oh darling, darling, I'm calling, calling:
Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm calling, calling
(calling, calling, calling, calling)
When I meet you around the corner,
Oh, I said, "Baby, never let me be a loner",
And then you hold me tight, you make me feel all right.
Yes, when you hold me tight, you made me feel all right.
Whoa!, honey, can't you see? Don't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin':
Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin'
(calling, calling, calling, calling).
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
That's all I want you to do, that's all I'll take from you:
Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul.
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)
Oh, please don't you rock my boat (don't rock my boat)
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)
I'm telling you that, oh, oh-ooh, wo-o-wo!
I like it - like it this (I like it like this, I like it like this) -
So keep it steady, like this. (I like it like this)
And you should know - you should know by now:
I like it (I like it like this), I like it like this
(I like it like this, I like it like this),
I like it like this, ooh yeah! (I like it like this)
(Satisfy my soul) You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul);
You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul).
Every little action (satisfy my soul),
there's a reaction (satisfy my soul).
Oh, can't you see what you've done for me, oh, yeah!
I am happy inside all - all of the time. Wo-oo-o-oo!
When we (bend) bend a new corner,
I feel like a (sweep) sweepstake winner.
When I meet you around the corner (round the corner),
You make me feel like a sweepstake winner (a sweep - a sweepstake winner).
Whoa, child! Can't you see? You must believe me!
Oh darling, darling, I'm calling, calling:
Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm calling, calling
(calling, calling, calling, calling)
When I meet you around the corner,
Oh, I said, "Baby, never let me be a loner",
And then you hold me tight, you make me feel all right.
Yes, when you hold me tight, you made me feel all right.
Whoa!, honey, can't you see? Don't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin':
Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin'
(calling, calling, calling, calling).
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy my soul
That's all I want you to do, that's all I'll take from you:
Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul.
............


